Monday, December 10, 2007

And now for round two... ha, ha!

Hello everyone out there on the other side of my Mac! I have decided that I would try again.  I know it took me forever to do this post after my first one, but I am going to try harder this time!

So, what is on my mind today? I guess I am trying my best to be patient.  If anyone took the time to read my last book... er, I mean blog, you would see that I have a situation that I put myself in. I pray always for my wife, I want so much for us to be on even ground and for both of us to be Christ followers.  I worry so much, especially with a baby on the way.  With two totally different viewpoints on the world around us, what is this child going to be able to figure out as far as what they believe.  

Don't get me wrong, the Spirit has been speaking to Margaret's heart and I am so happy when I see the Truth starting to glimmer in her eyes.  Then, all of the sudden, she is running the other way at a hundred miles per hour!  God's timing is not my timing I know this.  In my humanness though, I find myself pushing my foot through the floorboard trying to pump in more fuel.

It is those times that I need to step back.

It is those times that I need to take a deep breath.

It is those times that I need to look at Creation around me.

It is those times I need to remember Who is in control of everything.

And, it is those times that I need to fall to my knees and give up the reigns, once again!

No comments: